WEDDINGS, CIVIL CEREMONIES AND LARGER GATHERINGS AT FAIRYHILL
Your wedding at Fairyhill allows you to have this beautiful Georgian mansion and grounds entirely for your nearest and dearest.
From the ceremony in the Billiard room to canapés and champagne either out on the terrace (weather permitting) or in the lounge.
The wedding reception can be for a maximum of 40 guests and the menu will be tailored to your requirements with plenty of advice from our dedicated Chefs as to what is in season and what works best together.
To allow you to have a really great day all 8 bedrooms are yours and they can sleep a maximum of 16 people.
Breakfast will be served the following morning with the farewells being made by 11.00am.
THE FAIRYHILL WEDDING INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• All 8 bedrooms for 16 guests on a bed and breakfast basis
• Exclusive use from 1.00pm-11.00am the following day
• Civil ceremony – (must be booked independently with the Superintendent Registrar at the City and County of Swansea)
• Celebratory glass of Mercier Brut Champagne and Canapés per person after the ceremony
• A tailor made three course meal – served with home- made bread
• Bottled Mineral water for the tables
• Half a bottle of House wine per person
• Glass of Mercier Brut Champagne for the toast
• Tea/coffee and petit fours
• Use of a cake stand and knife
• Unlimited use of Fairyhill grounds for photography
For Weddings, Civil Ceremonies and larger gatherings Fairyhill is available as an exclusive use option only. Weekend weddings and large gatherings are required to take two days exclusive use of the hotel bedrooms whereas one night’s accommodation is required for mid week weddings and larger gatherings.
• £6000 for all 8 bedrooms, exclusive use and ceremony room hire
• £95 per person for the wedding package
• A non refundable deposit of £1000 is required to secure all reservations.
• Balance due one calendar month prior to the event.